Exam Fear is can be mention as Exam Phobia.
So what is a phobia friend?
What it is exactly termed as phobia - an anxiety disorder characterized by extreme and irrational fear of simple things or social situations; "phobic disorder is a general term for all phobias"
SYMPTOMS OF PHOBIAS
Phobic symptoms can occur through exposure to the fear object or situation, or sometimes simply thinking about the feared object can lead to a response.
Common symptoms associated with phobias include:
A sense of unreality
Fear of dying
5 REASONS WHY STUDENTS FAIL EXAMS
1. Not Enough Revision.
2. Starting Revision Too Late.
3. Stressing Too Much.
4. Running out of time in the exam.
5. Misreading the question.
TIPS TO OVERCOME EXAM PHOBIA
1. Switching to yoga and meditation.
2. Maintaining health by including nutritious ingredients in the diet.
3. Refraining from cramming new concepts at the eleventh hour
4. Ensuring sound sleep (of at least six hours daily) to keep mind and body fresh.
5. Understanding the key concepts and writing it in own words instead of memorizing a chapter.
6. Better time management.
1. Please avoid cell phone chatting, wasting time in chit chat, watching television (late night), playing video games, eating heavy food which is not good for health.
2.Make a habit of writing diary regularly before going to bed (from morning to till evening calculate how many hours you studied divide into study hours, sleeping hours, wasted time, utilized time).
3. This gives you new boost to your self-improvement.
4. Some counselors are available to guide you.
5. Basically according to some researchers say that exam phobia occurs due to mal-nutrition.