“10 BEAUTY USES FOR LEMONS”.
- By MaddaliSwetha
Lemons are more than a good source of vitamin C. vitamin c is essential to keep you immune from cough and cold. They’re also a key ingredient in many organic beauty recipes. Lemon is a very common fruit and is easily available.Some of the uses are:
1. Most of us love having lemons or lemon juice in the summers to beat the summer heat but only few know that lemon has a number of nutritional benefits and can be used in many ways.
2. Lemons use are highlighted in treating high blood pressure as well. Lemon is a great astringent and can be used as a skin astringent as well.
3. Blackhead treatment: It may sound too good to be true, but because lemons are antibacterial, they can help treat acne. Just slice a lemon, and squeeze the juice on your face. Your blackheads will start to fade before you know it.
4. Skin brightener: Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time. That means it can help lighten age spots and dark spots.
5. Lip exfoliator: Put a little lemon juice on your lips before bedtime, and wash it off in the morning to help remove dead skin cells and dried skin. only once a week.
6. Hair Lightener: Apply it before you expose your hair to sunlight to score a sun-kissed color. The lemon juice can also help treat a dry scalp and dandruff
7. Make a moisturizing mask for dry skin by mixing equal amounts of honey and lemon. Apply the mixture to dry areas on the skin and allow it to dry thoroughly for about 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
8. Lemons have worked better than any cream for age spots and after a week of use your skin takes on a better appearance.
9. Lemon water is great to drink in the morning - heat up 2 cups of water, squeeze juice from half of a lemon into the water, and enjoy! It really wakes you up and is good for digestion.
10. Beautiful natural way to brighten, lighten and have a fresh tone overall.