Saturday, June 14, 2014


"ADVANCE HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY SWEET DADDY.....I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND ALWAYS TOO.YOU ARE THE MOST  SMARTEST DADDY IN THIS WORLD FOR ME ONCE AGAIN I WISH YOU HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!". - By MaddaliSwetha










*****Your Daughter(MaddaliSwetha) words*****

1.I Have searched many stores to gift you the best gift...but i wasn't unable find the best of it best...but finally Your Daughter(including my sister,my brother  and your beautiful wife) and is your best wonderful gift among isn't so?

2.My Sweet Moments - Your first kiss when i was new born baby(just one day baby in my mom's hands with a smiling face)

3.Your Best Words To Me :You the beautiful daughter in this world for me.when ever you feel sad just remember your dad ----- still your dad is alive.

4.You(Daddy) are My God Father to me.and My Motivator. 



5.I Still remember the day's - The morning walk,Tea Time,Exams(Boring!!!!!!!!..maths maths ......) giving good motivation until the exam time,waiting for results (stress) then me, the stupid i use to do when you cry while watching old movies, the drawings that i have made in your text books,DAD wake-up see the(every moon light day) moonlight up in the sky,Your favorite God books collections, and the that stupid scooter which always have kick of my foot then only it is start it's day,Checking spelling mistakes in my note book ,the puppy dogs in my street playing with it,aaaaa not a least but last word the " My cooking experiments that you and  me showing it to mom  ".

AND MORE MORE...................



source:
www.google.com -images

No comments: