“GREAT THOUGHTS BY CHANAKYA”.
– By MaddaliSwetha
1. Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
2. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
3. A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.
4. Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, what the results might be and will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
5. The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.
6. The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.
7. The biggest guru-mantra is: never share your secrets with anybody. It will destroy you.
8. God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.
9. The earth is supported by the power of truth; it is the power of truth that makes the sun shine and the winds blow; indeed all things rest upon truth.