Tuesday, July 01, 2014


“SELF- CONFIDENCE BOOSTING WORDS”.
 –By MaddaliSwetha


Self-confidence is an attitude which allows individuals to have positive yet realistic views of themselves and their situations. Self-confident people trust their own abilities, have a general sense of control in their lives, and believe that, within reason, they will be able to do what they wish, plan, and expect. Having self-confidence does not mean that individuals will be able to do everything. Self-confident people have expectations that are realistic. Even when some of their expectations are not met, they continue to be positive and to accept themselves.


SOME OF THE WORDS THAT DEVELOP CONFIDENCE WITH IN YOU:

1. You can
2. You are beautiful
3. I can do
4. I will
5. I do
6. I must
7. I should
8. Do your best.

SOME OF THE WORDS THAT DEGRADE YOUR CONFIDENCE LEVEL:

1. You can’t
2. You are beautiful due to you want to get praise from others.
3. I can’t
4. I might
5. I may
6. I should be/can




No comments: