Sunday, November 30, 2014

DON’T GIVE-UP! TAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME IN CAREER. – By MaddaliSwetha

You might be hearing this story many times about body and mind reflexes experiment of frog and hot water.

In brief,

Put a frog in a vessel of water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water rises, the frog is able to adjust its body temperature accordingly. The frog keeps on adjusting with increase in temperature...

Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog is not able to adjust anymore...

At that point, the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but is unable to do so, because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature...

Very soon the frog dies.

What killed the frog?

Many of us would say the boiling water...But the truth is what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when it had to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people and situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust and when we need to confront/face.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take the appropriate action...

If we allow people to exploit us physically, mentally, emotionally or financially, they will continue to do so...
We have to decide when to jump.

Why I mentioned about this story?

*When I want to do MBA, my family members decided to see matches for marriage. But I am completely discomfort about their decision like the person who I need to marry. They have kept many rules and I need to stop my dream – MBA…..But things are not in my hands I obeyed elder’s words….seen the person who is the richest person in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (3rd generation person of their gold business).

Days are going on……. I was unable to take decision….finally I said strongly to my entire and their family members that “I want to do MBA I am not interested in him to marry” so my family members obeyed my words and cancelled that match I continued my higher education.

MY CONCLUSION:

*If I were listened to my elders words and that to marry that particular person I may stuck up in graduation itself and in my future just by seeing my certificates I may well depressed about by discontinued MBA. So, I took life risk decision and managed to do MBA by convincing all elders in my family. And now I am MBA graduate also Blog Writer.


Higher education is not easy for a girl. Just think about it………..


No comments: