Thursday, March 22, 2018

MY DREAM TO SEE SISTER NIRMALA JOSHI – IN MY CHILDHOOD


Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. - Mother Teresa Quote

Once I was invited to Nims hospital (Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences) and Osmania Hospital (one of the oldest hospitals in India), Hyderabad, India. As one of my relative is a senior doctor in that hospital when I was studying 5th class in Hyderabad, as my dad and me went to see him and see the management also infrastructure with technology.

But he and my dad were chatting about financial matters as my dad is Branch bank manger in reputed bank in Hyderabad. I got bored sitting in his cabin. I told dad I am really bored please let’s go home….. I need to prepare for assignments for the next day.

So, my relative said why you are getting bored looks to be interesting girl. Okay I will give you task…….go and see all rooms and say this to me that you are bored or I am bored. I said I don’t the root map of this building…….he said to me just say my name to  nurse, warden, administrators, juniors doctors, peon and watchmen  etc, they will come and drop you in my cabin.      

So, what for me if I go and see the rooms…….I have plans to open a hospital in Guntur district (This district is often referred to as the Land of Chillies). I need your suggestions as a student and I will give you as birthday gift amount how much you can ask me that I will pay you immediately.

I started my trip to see all rooms like ICU rooms, Operations rooms, general warden rooms, dead bodies room, minor and major accidents cases room, child birth rooms, pregnancy test rooms, medical samples testing room, health insurance of patients and office payments rooms, doctors conference meeting rooms, doctors cabins, nurse rooms, etc,.

I said to my relative see I am not finding anything except human birth and human death also Life of human age. I am finding various technologies to prevent the disease of the human beings.  I feel strongly that technology is only success mantra for the best reputation for any hospital. The problem is we need to have trained doctors who can operate technically while in operational time period.

After reaching home I am not getting sleep anymore the only question arising in my mind……Yes, I am also girl and future motherhood. Next day I went to my school and said to my classmates in Roman Catholic school in that I have seen all stages of life in the hospital for the first time in my life.  My Hindi teacher told Swetha it seems you have seen Bhagavad Gita pictures of God and explained about Gautama Buddha life story that how he becomes Buddha, when he saw life of human suffering.

After going home I have opened and read Bhagavad Gita slokas about how once childbirth, death, rebirth of next life. But after my 7th class I was transferred to Western Catholic School in Hyderabad. In 10th class, I was nominated for School people leader but due to rules and conditions in my parent’s family I resigned myself and nominated other girl as SPL.

After two years, my English and Telugu teachers said life of a girl is like two sides of coin. One side of coin is like marriage also kids and another side of coin is career, education, job, business. And everyone in my class started saying these are future dreams of coin.  And it’s my turn……Swetha what’s your dream coin ……I will become doctor……everyone stared smiles at me……what you will become doctor did you checked your percentage in science. Okay then I will do Ph.D and called as Dr. Maddali Laxmi Swetha in future days. Same thing I asked my parents at home. Again same rules and conditions Swetha….. We are in field of bankers, software, and business people and you will get marriage in early age.

I don’t know what to take decision so without telling to anyone I will to principal cabin and said sister I am not interested anymore to lead my life as please convert me to nun in church. So sister said term and conditions, rules and conditions, feast in nuns, food festival in the world where nuns are invited and you need to make habit of red wine just a few drops in your tongue as prasadam.

But before that you say me why you wanted to convert to nun. 

Tell me 5 reasons:

1. I born in a highly educated family with good reputation. And I have got good protectors for my life. But when was a child, one of the highly reputed family from Vijayawada and said we have seen Swetha for two years in my side house as tenants in their own building. We like own to adapt Swetha a daughter. But my parents didn’t agree……But now I am imaginary child, Imaginary daughter-in-law and imaginary granddaughter to that particular family. And they decided and kept name for me – Jyoti and their expectations on me.

2. My siblings – my elder sister and my younger brother…..we fight and conflicts but if something happens to me or them – we are one like do or die slogan.

3. Money, education, career are all up to me. In seventh class, I got highest marks in my class and my parent’s family also I got in three subjects as a state topper marks in Andhra Pradesh.  I will earn money on my own legs after becoming sister like you. I don’t chase for money, money only chase for you in my life.

When I was as a girl everyone started saying - Swetha is unique baby born in her parents’ hometown. Fair in complexion, height and attractive body type can fit for any dress colour, soft hair, soft voice, attractive eyes and her horoscope is very good.

But at the same time I was facing crisis saying – second girl child, why she is unique not like other in hometown, when she was born her mother didn’t have breast milk……. So many people use to say  that you are grown with milk powder, cow milk and buffalo milk…..you are unlucky girl in your family history. Your astrology is unique. So, I have a reason to convert.

4. Marriage: When I was born my mom’s brother promise to all in hometown….. My wife has given birth for three kids – one girl and two boys…..In future, one boy child will marry Swetha. Now, you say sister my marriage decision was taken when I was born just as a one day baby I am. But marriage is nothing but sex and pregnancy.

5. Kids: All Indians are my brothers and sisters one who marry me is my husband. So now you say me how many sisters I have and how many brothers I have in India. Kids feeling will be there for midlife of a girl.

Okay, you are a pure vegetarian girl  and are ready to eat non-veg in feast days or good Fridays with wine drop as a Prasadam….………….then I said that excuse me I will do fasting on those days.

So, One of my vice principal / students principal got doubt and stated that Swetha are you a Brahmin caste not I am not. How can you do fasting? Reason: my mom’s father’s father has owned  a newspaper call Deccan vysya  Patrika in British time in India and his best friend and family friend too for so many long years, his name  is Potti Sreeramulu – did hunger strike for Telugu-speaking population, On 1 October 1953, for Telugu speaking  people , Andhra State was established.

Then immediately sister verified and crossed checked my certificates, questioned me like a Investigation Bureau of India for 20 minutes and connected the call to 7th class school and verified my name check and caste……..after that I got to know that I am an arya vysya and Sri Vasavi Kanyaka Parameshwari is God for this community.

Swetha, we are very sorry dear……..we can’t convert virgin girl in your community……..Okay,  that was a problem please cancel my name and convert me to Christian from there nun. Now please listen; there was a girl in Brahmin family in north side of India her name is Nirmala Joshi via Sister Nirmala……..see her interviews and  meet her and estimate how many Indians scolded her and said about her in real life when she was before Brahmin and after she become Catholic Religious Sister.

After my 10th class I was not ready to face the world as I wanted to convert to nun…………..So my sister principal, administration and management in my school said ………….just go see your life in teenage, mild age, sex life, college friends, your dreams, family life, etc, then also if you are not interested to lead life and just come and knot the church bell, meet church father and discussed your will power to convert

And come hug us dear……….we all are welcome you in our bottom of hearts……………and waiting for you and call you as Sister. Paramanda sishyuralu ………….That’s your lovely Telugu teacher kept the name in front  of your classroom ………...when you was joined in this school of first month. You became famous in school, just remember how you kicked and tackled your super senior’s in this girl’s school.

Note:

Unfortunately, yesterday I was watching business news in YouTube videos. At the sudden I found a video that Sister Nirmala Joshi died on 25 June, 2015 in Kolkata from a heart ailment.

I heard numerous stories about her in my childhood and I have a hope that I may meet her and hug her share my feelings about how I want to lead life. But……………

Pray time: For Sister Nirmala Joshi,

My lord and grace blessings - please check her sins and deeds whether she goes for heaven or hell. But please give her heaven life in next birth life. Amen.


No comments: