Monday, May 14, 2018

FIRST TIME I HAVE EATEN VEG – MEXICAN TACO


The time is always right to do what is right. - Martin Luther King, Jr. Quote

On may 12th, 2018:

My brother and I went to PVR next galleria mall, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, India.

There I met my brother friends, colleagues and classmates. We all went inside the mall and watched Raazi Movie – Bollywood.

My comments regarding Raazi movie after I watched – Average but movie concept is good.

After that we went to Taco Bell and had lunch, cool drinks with some extra ice cubes, Corn salad, Veg – Mexican Paneer taco with maida (Soft base) and French potatoes fries.

I tried so many websites and video’s to get this recipe - How to make. But there are more than 1000 types Non-veg and Veg – Mexican taco are available on Google.com

So, I will show you the picture – what we have eaten!

See this,


  
After that, we went to Luxurious Ayurveda and Kama Ayurveda stores in that mall and collected brochures (I have gifted these booked to my mother as she was from medicinal field).

Also I have seen a VVIP person who is from Indian Navy Pilot and Indian Navy Commander in Mahindra Scorpio cars. I feel they have come to watch Raazi movie.

From there, we all went to Go-bananaz store and office - http://www.gobananaz.in/  and had banana chocolate desserts.


And I and my brother have given send-off to everyone taken group pictures and we have return back to our sweet home.

Thank you for reading!

When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day. - F. Sionil Jose Quote

.


No comments: