Sunday, May 27, 2018

HOW TO IMPROVE IQ AND EQ? – BY MADDALI SWETHA


Hi,

My name is Maddali Laxmi Swetha.  And my friends call me Maddali Swetha

I am a blog writer in English from India - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.in/ (My Personal blog)

Generally, Most of the readers and viewers of my blog ask me one question – “How to improve IQ and EQ?”

IQ is Intelligence Quotient and EQ is Emotional Intelligence or Emotional Quotient, when you want to learn or test your Skills.

Quora is providing:



You can make a look on test skills in Quora. For free of cost.

Albert Einstein had an IQ of 160

Balaji Viswanathan - CEO of Invento Robotics from India answering about EQ

(IQ scores: Over 140 - Genius or near genius. 120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence. 110 - 119 - Superior intelligence. 90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence)

I advice you too log in to Quora and test. If you do not want to answer the questions, at least try to read questions that are arising in human brain or human mind in the world competition.

Once upon time Yahoo answers and questions (year 2005) is there but compare to both, Quora (Year 2009) is the best knowledge sharing website with very fast speed service.

All the best!

.


No comments: