Tuesday, October 16, 2018

READ THE QUESTION - WHAT MY FOLLOWER ASKED ME REGARDING HR

Question:
  • Mam I am a final year engineering student. I am passionate about being employed n human resources department...
  • Mam what are the ways to get into this field aftr completing my Engineering...?


My Answer:

1. If engineering percentage is very good then apply for ISB - Indian school of Business or apply for MBA in any foreign country

In normal colleges - Prepare for I CET exams for MBA - long term or short term course, after that you have to attend I CET counseling for which colleges you can apply for or payment seats.

2. In some universities they will give you notification on which specialization students need to choose – in First year only. But some universities give time like in 2nd year specialization starts regarding based on marks or student choice.

3. Any student from any education background, even working employees are allowed for MBA (HR) there is huge competition.

Or

In my MBA in HR, I got these projects like Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal, Organizational Behaviour, also Industrial Disputes Act - Grievance Act.

According to my marks I was given Recruitment and Selection in MBA Project. And I am planning for PhD too.

4. As you are engineering Student, you can do job after that you will promote as Recruiter field then there is no use in doing MBA in HR or Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) ,etc,

Visit this links:


Just think about it!

All the Best!

No comments: