Monday, December 10, 2018

WHAT ARE MY WEIRD THINGS IN MY LIFE OR MINE


Generally I don’t share things about me but I got this question asked in Quora.

Let you know,

Let me share you - Secrets in my life that you don’t know about it in Maddali Swetha Blog.

List of weird habits of mine or Maddali Laxmi Swetha

  1. Eating food by adding sugar for taste
  2. Sleeping after exercises like running, shuttle, jogging.
  3. Sleeping mood in the classroom at afternoon time in school and college or tuition.
  4. Collecting gold colour things like:Nail polish, dress, hair rubber-band, footwear, gold box, gold frames, gold lipstick, gold pens and gold pencils.
  5. Like to eat - Little hearts shape biscuits.
  6. Playing and watching twins or newly born twins babies.
  7. Every day watching funny and family type movies or reading cartoons in any language.
  8. Collecting Sandalwood based product and Room Air Fresheners.
  9. I like to bath with different bath soaps in India.
  10. Collecting colour balls whether it may be big or small and Drawing with small kids who are drawing in colour books.


Thank you for reading and viewing,
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.

Presently, I am preparing for PhD. 

No comments: