Friday, March 01, 2019

HEARTLY CONGRATULATIONS TO ABHINANDAN VARTHAMAN

Welcome to India Abhinandan Varthaman and hat-off for your guts which you have protected Inida from Pakistan.

I Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (Hr) writer and owner of this Maddali Swetha Blog - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/ - IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING, Abhinandan Varthaman we all have prayed for you to come to India safe.

I am proud of you and your guts.

To save India, you have destroyed sensitive documents. This shows your guts feeling.

Who are born in this day, every one Indian in this world kept your name “Abhinandan” for their babies.

You are always stays in Indian hearts and I request our Indian Government to salute you and present the award to you as a - Padma Shri 2019.

Note:

Padma Shri is the fourth highest civilian award in the Republic of India, after the Bharat Ratna, the Padma Vibhushan and the Padma Bhushan. It is awarded by the Government of India, every year on India's Republic Day.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (Hr)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.

No comments: