Sunday, March 10, 2019

I LIKE TO GIVE SUGGESTION TO THE CANDIDATES WHO COPY RESUMES FROM OTHERS

It’s Natural!

Everyone in this world copy the resumes and prepare their own resumes or resume making only education background with projects is to be written by the education certificates proof.

I asked one question - Who is creator of Resume? Tell me?

For instance:

Who born first - Hen or egg?

So, you need to thing!

Just go to LinkedIn -> search -> Maddali Swetha profile -> you will find resume based articles and after reading - I am sure you will learn good things.

All the best!

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (Hr)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: