Sunday, January 19, 2020

CONDOLENCES TO KHAGENDRA THAPA MAGAR FAMILY

Yesterday, my mother birthday – 18th January, 2020 after cake cutting – traditional home cake made with halva sweet.

After that we (Myself and My Mother along with My Father) have gone to CHUTNEYS RESTAURANT in Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India.

Generally, 

I advice everyone to off television as most of the people come to eat, enjoy with their wife and children’s etc. because watching television that distract present mind.

I told them to off the television as unwanted News or change other channel.

So, we have ordered south Indian Thali, while we were completed, waiting for the bill and to wash hands with lemon finger bowl.

While we were having white colour Sweet Saunf, I have watching TV which is on my left side  and from there we went to movie “ SARILERU NEEKEVVARU “- Hero  Mahesh babu, shopping, etc.

In one News Channel it was scrolled – World's shortest man Khagendra Thapa Magar died with Pneumonia.

In my free time,

I watch Guinness World Record Videos likewise I have seen him in  the year 2010  and on those days I was studying MBA in ICFAI distance education.

I like to say to the Khagendra Thapa Magar Family Members that he has became famous with your encouragement.

NOTE:

I have small notice to all in Hyderabad Students that we are Telugu people later it became Telangana. We must encourage Telangana language channels mainly in Hotels. 

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: