Wednesday, January 01, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 TO ALL READERS OF MY BLOG

You must follow these advices

And you are welcome – Tell me how to improve my blog?
  • Maintain Work –life balance
  • Eat protein food
  • Take care of  your health - Hemoglobin Levels
  • How to avoid hair fall? – Just add one lemon juice and one spoon curd, apply it to your hair leave it for 15 minutes then do head bath.
  • How to maintain a good healthy skin for face? – Apply potato pack leave it for 20 minutes then wash your face with soap – Use only white colour soap like Amway soap, dove, etc.
  • Collect pictures / images; make it as good memories in your life.
  • Decorate your study table with colour full sketches in an attractive cup.
  • Try to run – 15 minutes a day.
  • Close your eyes for 5 seconds for every hour.
  • Avoid a person - who always criticizes your life goals.
  • To clean your floor – Use turmeric powder.
  • Use only use and throw pens.
  • Clean your face for every 6 hours
  • Spare time by reading cooking books
  • Use month wash
  • Drink fresh coconut water every day.
  • While travelling avoid horns
  • Your study at morning 2 to 4 Am
  • Save money to visit palaces in all over the countries.
Thank you for reading and viewing, Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:

My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: