Sunday, January 05, 2020

SUBBAYYA GARI HOTEL – HYDERABAD, INDIA

Generally, we VISIT this hotel ALWAYS as in this hotel specially they make and provide 33+ FOOD ITEMS was served in a banana leaf of FULL MEALS.

I wonder still our Andhra Pradesh tradition is continuing in the year 2020 too. I have tasted all food items.

This hotel provides more than 90+ varieties in a day.

I surprised - HOW THEY COOK FOOD IN LESS TIME?

I like the way they serve that I felt like I am having food in my home – their serving food style is awesome.

Visit subbayyagarihotel.com - see all rates of food meals where a common man can eat full stomach happily.

This hotel has been called as world famous hotel also it is reaching - GUNNIES BOOK OF RECORDS from south India.

Here are the pictures which I collected: 






 Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: