Sunday, May 10, 2020

45 DAY BABY RECOVERED FROM COVID 19 – THE WONDERFUL BABY

On April 30, 2020

It was my HECTIC DAY for me as my cell phone is not working; my computer is on DISK DEFRAGMENT and Google Chrome version outdated – YouTube studio came into existing.

I was completely tried on that day as I am saving and restoring all my old data.

Well it is a lock down period all shops are closed including  pens stationery shop.

On that night,
While I was preparation for hot water bath in evening 6 Pm

I have seen a News paper - Headline also listening to top one of the popular News Channel in Telugu - ABN ANDHRA JYOTHI

News Telecasting About:

The infant baby 23-day old has been brought to hospital from the place Mahabubnagar district - loose motions and admitted into GANDHI HOSPITAL on testing positive for Corona virus – in 45-day-old baby boy, has recovered soon.

After listening to that News – I can understand the pain of that infant baby also the mother of that child….....so many cases were increasing day by day………….it was wonderful time and day that how the baby was recovered soon………the patients should be motivate by listening to this baby life story.

This baby was termed as “the country’s youngest COVID-19 patient”.

According to medical point of view,

Doctors have to make a research on that baby MEDICAL REPORTS - WHAT MEDICINES HAVE BEEN USED.

My conclusion:

1. This baby should be given permitted also deserves - Guinness World Record stated from India – Hyderabad – Telangana State.

2. This mother of the baby name was not revealed – I don’t know why?

3. I personally suggest – To all watchers of News Channel viewers – See the rating how many patients are recovered not the list of death rate.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)
                        

My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)





My Personal YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:

My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: