Monday, May 25, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ACTOR KARTHIK SIVAKUMAR – MY FAVORITE ACTOR

Hai,

I am big fan of Actor Karthi Sivakumar

The first time, I have seen his movie in Telugu languages - YUGANIKI OKKADU

Generally, I visit Tamilnadu - travelling to see historical temples.

One day, I was preparing for exams – ICFAI MBA

To relax my mind, I was changing all channels in different languages –

I am a multilingual person (Multilingual would mean ‘speaking more than two languages).

While I was watching – (YouTube - Yuganiki Okkadu MOVIE PARTS 9/11)

It was a fighting scene - Big Ball Chain Game - In creditable performances

I was thinking who is this person who entered in Tollywood also speaks fluently in Telugu language.

After I wrote exam – I have searched his profile in Google.
  • Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Crescent Engineering College, Chennai
  • Binghamton University, New York - Master of Science in Industrial Engineering

I wonder why most highly educated persons entered into movies.

Main point I became fan –

On HIS BIRTHDAY - 25 May (Today) he charity money for orphanages.

I charity money in temples for the visitors in the form of books only on MY BIRTHDAY – 24 October

The greatest of Tamilnadu, students educate in foreign countries come to homeland develop their state in form of education.

Best example: Actor Karthi Sivakumar

Happy birthday to you sir!

Thank you for reading and visiting!

Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR), Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com





My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: