Friday, June 21, 2019

HOMEMADE TIPS WITH BANANA FRUIT - TAN REMOVER

  • Banana – Full one banana
  • Turmeric Power – half pinch (If needed only)
  • Scandal powder – One Spoon
  • Milk – Two or One spoon
  • Empty Cup – One
  • Honey – half spoon (If needed only)

How to prepare?
  • Peel off the skin and mash the banana in a cup.
  • Add Turmeric Power, Scandal powder + Milk.
  • Mix well for 5 minutes and after 5 minutes applies it to face and body.
  • Leave it for 10 minutes or 15 minutes
  • Wash or clean this pack with little warns water.
  • After bath, if you like to apply soap after bath you can....You can!
Feel free from tan and body odor with good smile whole day also removes heel cracks.

Note:
  • For good result, do bath with this pack after 6PM only.
  • If you have food problem like Honey and turmeric.
I strongly advice you, not to mixed these two things while preparing banana pack.

All the best!

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: