Sunday, October 06, 2019

HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MBA IN MARKETING SO THAT I GET A GOOD JOB AT TOP MNCS AS I AM IN A DESCENT COLLEGE OF PUNE WHAT ARE THE SKILLS REQUIRED TO GET THERE - Quora

I have answered a question in Quora which is asked by my follower of this blog - Ideas can be life changing.

How should I prepare for MBA in marketing so that I get a good job at top MNCs as I am in a descent college of Pune what are the skills required to get there?
  • Buy the books regarding MBA specialization with Marketing.
  • Refer all text books and Model papers.
  • Try to do MBA Project in MNC’s which you want to do?
  • Every college in India - Descent.
  • Refer University Syllabus - Which helps you to identify out of syllabus questions in MBA exams.
  • Learn side headings of each question and answers.
  • Make special Notes inform of short note books such summarizing data which helps you to face interviews.
  • Refer .PDF files in Internet for case studies everyday.
  • Watch videos in YouTube Channels like Chris Westfall (American motivational speaker) like regarding Marketing fields authors.
Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA(HR)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.

No comments: