Sunday, May 05, 2019

GOOD NEWS TO MY FOLLOWERS - MADDALI SWETHA LATEST

Today i was preparing for UGC PHD exams as i wrote this exams which constants 3 papers in the year 2015 this is my first attempt due to some circumstances i didn't checked my results. So, i am trying for this year but exams dates over.

Any how i was showing my blogs to my close relatives there i found this from cell phone i was surpize by the google what it appeared results i.e,

Also this is i am going to write UGC PHD Exam in this year 2019

I specially always thankful l to Google For this beautiful gifts that appear every year.



Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com







My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)






Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: