Friday, July 04, 2014

THE MOST TYPICAL QUESTION THAT CAN'T BE ANSWERED IN ONE SENTENCE IN A PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL INTERVIEW ( Psychometric Test) - By MaddaliSwetha







How old are you?

Example: Every employee seeks good rating and hike during Performance Appraisal. Its might be salary, position, more incentives, etc,. Some say:

1. I have just reached 25.

2. I don't have the age that is present on my birth certificate - I always look a bit young.

3. I am 64 years old but I believe that for success of a person age doesn't matter.

4. To be a Leader, Age isn't a criteria.

5. Even after my retirement, I am willing to work for your company.

6. As a Trainer, I don't feel old because I always engage in the Company's activities. Moreover, I feel I am old enough to train employees.

Every one work in an organization or a company regardless of your job. Do you know how the company looks into important things in a candidate CV. This question gives you an opportunity to explain how you overcame your age challenges. That’s what matter here in this question how old are you.

In any organization employees are segregated based on their Performance Appraisal interview or   Psychometric Test. Here are the some questions that matter to the organization:

1. How many employees are Post Graduates / Graduates / Under Graduates?

2. Does the employee satisfy the company's requirement?

3. Who is the best performer in the organization?





No comments: