Friday, August 23, 2019

HAPPY KRISHNASHTAMI 2019 – MY SPECIAL FOOD RECIPE

My new experimented food recipe on the occasion of this special festival

Before going to this recipe I like to share my experience about Rasam recipes, I used to make many and many experimentation of Rasam, after that I found – it’s a traditional food made by our ancestral.

 Madurai - Tamil Nadu - year 2017



Likewise, this time I made an Atukula kesari - Festival 2019.



Here it is,

Cooking Time – 5 minutes 

/

Ingredients List:

Atukulu – half cup

Sugar – half cup or Kissmiss - 6

Water – 1 cup

Ghee – 2 spoons

Food Colour – your wish, which ever you like

Cardamom Powder – one pinch

Cashew nuts – 6 or 10

Saffron – One Pinch


Process:
  • On the pan
  • Heat a 2 tsp of Ghee in a heavy bottomed Pan
  • Fry cashew nuts and Kissmiss, keep it aside
  • Pour atukulu – half cup and fry it for 30 seconds, keep it aside.
  • Blend fry atukulu and mix it well
  • Add cup of water into pan also add fried atukulu powder. Don't add Sugar before atukulu cooked.
  • Immediately, add food colour into it and sugar in it or if you don’t like sugar and Kissmiss
  • Mix it well, keep low flame until it become paste
  • Finally Atukula kesari is ready. Enjoy the day!!!!!

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: