Friday, December 21, 2018

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO LEARN FROM QUORA

I wrote an article in Quora which you can visit in this given Link: https://www.quora.com/profile/Maddali-Swetha

Ok! Here comes my article about: What Do You Need To Learn From Quora?

Thanks!

Yes, this is an option – “Thanks”

When I was slowly understanding - How Quora works?

On that time, I have seen an option called as thanks.

Thanks are the only word to greet you. Also I have been answering requests I was getting thanks.

I felt very good and better - When my answer is correct and able to understand others in Quora.

I wonder how Adam D'Angelo (Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of Quora) got an idea to put “Thanks” word.

Adam D'Angelo age is 34 year only his became famous and improving Human Skills.

Now Quora is like a dictionary and one can prepare for exams too.

Likewise, I am also clicking the work “Thank”.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. Presently, I am preparing for PhD. 

No comments: