Thursday, January 02, 2020

WHICH INDUSTRY IS BETTER TO MAKE A CAREER - Quora

This question was asked in Quora by Ashish Bhardwaj

MY ANSWER:

In Cotton industry, you can do the job.

You can grow a lot in working here.

Most of people are very comfortable in doing work always there are highly respectably in society.

We use to wear cotton clothes before British time, after that people are wearing different material cloth.

We Indians cultivated small amount invested in return you will get more and more profits in this cotton business.

All over the world,

Most of people visit our country, mainly to buy only cotton made materials and they also export to their country.

That’s the reason,

India is great in the clothing industry as this field is very profitable.

FOR EXAMPLE:

I am from Hyderabad, India.

You will find a lot of shops which is present in each street in Hyderabad sale cotton dresses.

Cotton Dress Mela is opened in the summer time you will find a lot sale in this season only with just in a day.


This Mela is celebrated as the Festival of Hyderabad every year.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: