Tuesday, May 26, 2020

NEW ZEALAND HIT BY SECOND EARTHQUAKE IN TWO DAYS - EMBARRASSING MOMENT

This year 2020 is all about lockdown virus also pandemic, lack of resources.

Here,

New Zealand has faced 2 earthquakes in 2 days – Luckily no damage happened.

NEW ZEALAND PRIME MINISTER - JACINDA ARDERN is very strong women in the world that she has not afraid of earth quake movement.

I feel she is involved in subject matter –

(My mother – Maddali Indira say’s to me, when you are studying deeply you will not recognize what is happening around you.)

For this statement,

Jacinda Ardern is a Natural Leader in terms to inborn strongest women qualities one has to learn.

Now, Social media trends are going to searching about her in Google.

My concision:
  • The news spreading that nothing happened inside the  building and strong construction.
  • I definitely say the point is that - After 1o years, this building becomes most tourist attraction place in the world wide.
  • Upcoming generation students should learn how to be strong in difficult times from Jacinda Ardern.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR), Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com





My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: