Sunday, April 11, 2021

MY REVIEW ON MALLESHAM MOVIE

 Today, I was watching TEDx Talks - LOL Okay Please, Harsha Chemudu on Youtube.com while watching this video I saw a person called Chinthakindi Mallesham. 


After watching that video, I clicked Weaving the Future, Chinthakindi Mallesham, TEDx Hyderabad watched. 


When I searched who is he in Google I found this movie called Mallesham in Telugu Language then I watched this movie on Netflix. 


Now writing my views on this biopic of Padma Shri Award winner Chinthakindi Mallesham and how he invented a traditional handloom saree weaving machine. 


Actors:

Priyadarshi Pulikonda, Ananya Nagalla, Jhansi, Ananda Chakrapani, Gangavva, Jagadeesh Prathap Bandhari, Durga prasad K, Anvesh Michael, Jayasri Rachakonda, Thiruveer, Laxman Aelay, Ananya Nagalla, Dheer Charan Srivastav.


Directed by:

Raj rachakonda


Produced by:

Raj rachakonda

Sri Adhikari


Written by:

Raj R


My Reviews:

This movie concept - a tremendous success story of how villagers life is and their living standards. Also mainly I observed how  the school is being run and how students are learning . 


Here, I like the clip – His teacher came and gave a dictionary to Mallesham (Actor Priyadarshi Pulikonda). I have watched this scene again and again.


The hero learns weaving through his mother and he saw her pain and wanted to invent a machine that ideal thought was provoking that how a child shows his feelings towards her mother. 


At first, he fails in trying with wooden tools to create a machine. His father fires it then he creates an electronic machine. – I like it.


He goes to his friend to seek money as a small loan. There his friend says I will give you money at first do what I say – Touch my feet – It shows hero self-respect not to chase money and earn money. 


Actress Ananya Nagalla (Padma) Played very well as a soft-hearted helping nature and backbone to her husband's decisions. 


Best scene, when she returns to her parents’ home there, her parents ask her where the gold we have given to you, why you are not wearing it. 


She tries to convince her parents that he is making a weaving machine and for that purpose we sold our gold. 


Mallesham listens to their voice sadly leave the home then immediately.  Looking her husband - 

She understands her husband feelings and says - I will come with you, here I cannot handle the crisis you face here let’s live together. 


Here, I like the narrations of writer views in this movie – The love between husband and wife. - AMMA DEEVENA song Lyrics – I like it a lot.


Amma Deevena

Ika Nanna Rakshana

Ee Rendu Kalasi

Nene Ayyelaa


What type of businesses Mallesham choose – flower business, auto rickshaw. Earn money to give some amount to his parents.


A Stranger as a well-wisher – Actor Ramesh teaches skills on how to sell flowers. 


Mallesham cannot reach that pitch of voice as Mallesham decided to throw away all flower’s baskets, there a beggar saw and asked him – He gives away his flowers, later she starts her flower business in the temple. – This scene I like. 


In an incident, he joined in a hospital. He also met a person, reading stranger books at night, he got a job by his help, makes iron machine for weaving.  


When Mallesham decided - since he was finding ways why he was unable to make a machine – seek advice from a lecture on his wife’s advice.


I got tears – Mallesham sold away all his efforts for a scrap vendor, suddenly he got an idea, he rans to find his machine – This finding scene is excellently shown by the director in this movie.


I like the betting amount scene that his machine will not work, one man says it will work – I felt like how villagers treat one's talent. 


Minus points:

Mallesham said I will keep my mother’s name to this machine, said to his wife. 


This scene should be like this – Mallesham mother should say –a  girl child is a gift from lord Lakshmi Devi – All good days came from now.


Mallesham's mother should carry her granddaughter on her hands, seeing the machine with happiness tears on her eyes. 


The next day, Mallesham's mother (Actor Jhansi) should switch on the machine and do her work. – This should be the ending scene. 


But, Mallesham’s wife switched on the machine in the ending time.


My ratings:

4.1****/5


Thank you for reading and viewing! 

Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)


Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com


My Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/maddali_swetha 


My Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Maddali-Swetha 


My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maddali-swetha-a0a424a6 


My SlideShare Papers: https://www.slideshare.net/MaddaliSwetha  


My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/ 


My Other Blog: 

(Deccan Vysya Patrika – Since 1937) - http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/maddaliswetha 


My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFePmygQP7vsTzeecSfrMvw

Speaking Tree Blog: https://timesofindia.speakingtree.in/maddali-swetha/blogs 


Also, you can find in Amazon:

My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. - https://tinyurl.com/y2sp7yl4 

No comments: