Wednesday, July 31, 2019

CONDOLENCES TO V. G. SIDDHARTHA FAMILY – INDIAN TOP BUSINESSMAN

V.G. Siddhartha full name V. G. Siddhartha Hegde and his wife name Malavika Krishna.

Malavika Krishna is the daughter of former Karnataka CM, S M Krishna (Somanahalli Mallaiah Krishna) and Siddhartha was died on 31 July 2019.

He was born in Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka, India and studied Master's degree in economics from Mangalore University

He introduced CAFÉ COFFEE DAY ENTERPRISES LTD (CCD) and Chairman & Managing Director.

Now, all over the world are requesting Malavika Krishna to handle all his business empire.
  • I HAVE SEEN CAFE COFFEE DAY BUT I HAVEN'T VISITED .

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:

My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: