Wednesday, September 09, 2020

CONDOLENCES TO JAYA PRAKASH REDDY FAMLIY


Today, I was checking UGC NET Entrance Exam updates as I am going to write this exam but it was postponing because of Covid 19 and corona virus time as it’s National exam.

Meanwhile I have seen a News displaying that Jaya Prakash Reddy died due to heart attack.  

He was one of tremendous actor for Telugu people especially why because he is best suitable for comedy roles and alternatively, he acted in other roles.

One of the movies which I like to watch and enjoyed in the summer time which he acted:

Dhee Telugu Movie Part 02/08 ||Vishnu Manchu, Genelia D'Souza – Watch this in YouTube.

Note:

Telangana State is getting developing a lot but not medically – Heart attack awareness is not there.

Incident:

One of my MBA classmate father died with heart attack – The actual story
His father came to hall room to watch movie took remote control after few seconds his breath increased on spot died.

My Condolences to Jaya Prakash Reddy family and may his soul rest in peace

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR),

Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com





My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.

No comments: