Wednesday, February 06, 2019

MY REVIEW: FOUR MORE SHOTS PLEASE

Four More Shots Please is a TV Series.

Released on 25 January 2019 (Friday) in language Hindi (India) which is showed and uploaded in Amazon Prime Videos India.

Being going to the story theme I like these characters.

Those names and their character names:

1. Paras Tomar - Mohit Mehta

2. Simone Singh - Sneha Patel

3. Gurbani Judge - Umang Singh

4. Kirti Kulhari - Anjana Menon

5. Jiya Lakhiani - Arya Menon

In simple words,
  • Four More Shots Please TV serial is the four female friends deal with romance, work-life conflicts, ambitions and anxieties. It’s a big hit serial.
  • The story revolves around four women’s dealing with their professional and personal problems in their lives.
  • Every time or weekends, they meet in a place and share their problems and laugh together.

According to my review which I rate = 4.2 /5

Note:

1. I have watched this show on 30 January 2019 (Wednesday) all episode in one day.

2. While I was watching this serial I felt I was watching Sex and the City Movie and Sex and the City 2 Movie.

3. I really liked the attitude of these 4 girls. Everyone has acted their very well.

4. The ending part is not really well. It's like Twister.

5. And I hope the director should start making - Four More Shots Please season 2.

Interesting points:

1. On 20 January 2019 (Sunday) a song was released by Amazon Prime Video India channels based on Four More Shots Please concept.

2. This song name is Four More Shots Please | Yaara Teri Yaari Full Song by Darshan Raval.

3. This song is awesome and therefore it has crossing over 1 Crore views in YouTube videos.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (Hr)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.

No comments: