Thursday, June 27, 2019

CONDOLENCES TO VIJAYA NIRMALA FAMILY

Actress Vijaya Nirmala was born in February 20, 1944 (Tamil Nadu) and died on June 27, 2019 in Hyderabad with Heart Attack.

Let’s see some interesting facts about her achievement.

1) Vijaya Nirmala is the first actress from Tollywood has entered into Guinness Book of Records as the female director of the most films.

2) In 2008, she received the Raghupathi Venkaiah Award for her contributions to Telugu cinema.

3) Vijaya Nirmala’s father is also worked in film production and her father is also a mentor for her film career.

My conclusion:
I have seen her movie - Sahasame naa Oopiri (1973) with my Grand Father who is my  Telugu Teacher Late. Ranganadha Guptha (Diploma in Pharmacy).

Grand Father has a habit of reading 6 Newspapers and 2 Magazines also watching 4 oldest Telugu movies daily.

After few days, I asked my parents – Is Vijaya Nirmala alive or Died. My mother shows me Actor Vijaya Nirmala photos in Telugu Newspaper – Eenadu.

Whenever, my grandfather visits to Markapur or when he visit Hyderabad, he clear my doubts about understand Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam too. 

She is the director for many films but I don’t know have any knowledge on it.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.

No comments: