Sunday, December 15, 2019

CONDOLENCES TO GOLLAPUDI MARUTI RAO FAMILY

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln

On 13 December 2019,

I have seen News in Twitter that actor Gollapudi Maruti Rao is no more.

SAMSARAM OKA CHADARANGAM – year 1987 is my only movie that I like to watch this in my free time.

  • When I was seeing the information, what information were posted about Gollapudi Maruti Rao is very less - Wikipedia

One thing we have to learn that in olden days – Every actor used to act in 3 movies in a year.

You can see the Occupation listed in Wikipedia about Gollapudi Maruti Rao:
  • Screenwriter
  • TV anchor
  • Actor
  • Dramatist
  • Playwright
  • Dialogue Writer
  • Telugu Literature
  • Journalist
  • Film editor
  • Director

This is called Muti-tasking or Muti talented skills.

On those days, each and every movie is a family based and teaches us good manner and good life lessons.

Gollapudi Maruti Rao is most inspiration for writers in this generation and upcoming generations.

One lesson has to learn from him – Actors should act in different roles not in only actor’s act as a hero character in all movies.

According to me,

“Gollapudi Maruti Rao style of dialogue delivery he uses very simple words with command in voice.

Some time, it looks like some of father roles are very funny and feel like a family.

When I watch his movies his own dialogues and makes an eye contact too.

He desires - LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD in Telugu industry and Tamil.”

MY CONCLUSION:

Gollapudi Maruti Rao kids should take inspiration from him and learn his life values.


Gollapudi Maruti Rao grandkids should REOPEN HIS PHILOSOPHY his books should spread all over world.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: