Thursday, June 18, 2020

BECOMING ON NETFLIX - MICHELLE OBAMA - USA

INSTEAD OF LETTING YOUR HARDSHIPS AND FAILURES DISCOURAGE OR LET THEM, INSPIRE YOU. ― Michelle Obama (Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama)

Becoming: Now a Major Netflix Documentary book –

This is a wonderful also very inspiring to students and next generations……..of course it’s inspiring me too.

BECOMING ON NETFLIX:

This story is all about the young lady who leads as an American lawyer - Professional life.

Also she was handling personal where she is balancing with more responsibilities, marriage with two adult children.

It’s called as an art of living style day to day her life.

I was in shock that her book cost - $3,199 - Audio CD in Amazon India.

When it comes to India,

It's a bigger and biggest amount that one cannot effort to buy need more money for a common man or common women – In India rupee it cost: 2,14,333 Rs

I am frankly speaking with you –

I want to meet her just it’s my wish………..I hope it will come true with great personality……….it seems should need to wait for time.

Becoming | Official Trailer | Netflix – YouTube video

Her documentary - In this video - 0:58 to 1:00 minutes it’s so good to see,

 I was replaying this part so many times and many times after watching it.

She inspired millions of people, millions of hearts all over world in less time.

WHICH LEADERSHIP STYLE SHE BELONGS TO?

According to Leadership style,

She follows or her fans generous say she is a Charismatic Woman that attracts all at the first moment when you see.

In brief,

We can see that we would observe as she follows Democratic leadership all over to this category.

So, I end up here.

MY CONCLUSION:

I have seen so many women leaders of all over country.

She made her icon in Twitter - so many followers are  being increased after watching it in YouTube.

– At present Michelle Obama reached - 15.8M Followers also competitive to Barack Obama - 119.8M Followers.

This is called – Made for each other, blessed couple of the heaven also there where down to earth.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com





My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.


No comments: