Saturday, June 20, 2020

Good News - PEOPLE CAN BUY BEAUTY PRODUCTS ON DISCOUNTS - COSMETICS RECESSION 2020

Now corona virus and Covid 19 is an ongoing issue in the world.

In India, most of the cosmetics companies are closing and are reaching people directly to market products.

I know I know ----- don’t justify any products in market.

If you see –

Every day, you will find new products entering into cosmetic industry all round the world.

India is great when you compare anything - Indian industrials prefer –

“WORD OF MOUTH COMMUNICATION”.

Do not depend on advertisements.

Let’s continue our judgments regarding Product making companies.

A small study case:

I had a habit of testing and using products – mainly two, those are:
1. Bath Soaps
2. Lipsticks

These days due to lock down, I started purchasing products through - AMAZON INDIA

While, I was searching for a Gaming Mouse for my computer, I have seen a lipstick called - Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon. So I wanted buy the same in a beauty store.

I went to the shop and asked the shop owner to show Lip Crayons in Lakme products.
She has shown me testers.

I asked Lakme lipstick – it costs 295 rupees. I purchased it for 275 rupees.
I got a discount.

We Indians always prefer discount on products. So that the middle class people can also purchase.

That’s the reason how you will not incur any losses in business – In spite of advertisements give the awareness to the consumers.

As an example for giving awareness.  Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are in the top in India.

Where you ask any person about a company they will say within seconds about the product reviews without purchasing

One has to know the Market Situation to know when to give discount and when is the time for no discounts.

Right now, I am showing an image – you get 2 products at one price. – Amazon India

Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer, Lakme Rose Face Powder, Soft Pink. - June 2020

See the below image:



MY CONCLUSION:

Focus on the product awareness and not for making money. Eventually, this will help in getting more sales.

This is the Best Time to Use Business Tactics with Business Ethics – Recession 2020 of Corona Virus and Coivd19 time period.

After recession your products sale will increase tremendously. All the best!

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com





My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:

My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: