Wednesday, June 17, 2020

MY REVIEW - TRY NEW BLOGGER 2020 – FAILED COMPLETELY

 Step 1:

Signing to Gmail.com



Watch my two YouTube Channels Images

MADDALI LAXMI SWETHA


MADDALI SWETHA TEACHING CLASSES


Step 2:

Now, Sign in To My Blogger – Old Style Until 2019

When you sign in


Step 3:

You will see the settings - Delete Blog – This takes so much time to find this option – Old Blogger.




Step 4:

Now you will find the new bottom – TRY NEW BLOGGER on the left side of your hand in Orange Colour.




Step 5:

Click this Try new Blogger - Continue to Try New Blogger 2020



Step 6:

You will enter into - New Style Blogger year 2020




Step 7:

Check – Delete Blog – from settings

If you click on this – Immediately YOUR BLOG IS DELETED WITHIN SECONDS, ALL YOUR EFFORTS GONE.


Step 8:

New Blogger is SUITABLE TO FRESHERS with they can operate and post any topic with mobile.

Step 9:

I feel strongly that – Google Have to MAKE IMMEDIATE CHANGES to find – Deleted or Remove blog – settings which have to take at TOUGH TO FIND LIKE OLD STYLE.

My Conclusion:

I am requesting Google - PLEASE KINDLY MAKE CHANGES TO SAFE GUARDS Google BLOGS – (Google Blog Spot)

You can present use - REVERT TO LEGACY BLOGGER



I have mentioned this statement - What about you?

Tell me - What are your reviews? Provide your comments below.


Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com





My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:

My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: