Saturday, June 13, 2020

Read This Book : MAN-WOMAN MAGIC BOOK – By Jayasimha

Before starting about this book –

One day, I have seen ads in pamphlet form inside Eenadu Newspaper, Hyderabad, India.

Jayasimha is conducting a free seminar in dilsukhnagar

Where I have seen and searched his books in Google Search which he has written.

I have participated in this memory mind game were only chosen persons (6) are selected.

In that list, my name is mentioned on that day.

While leaving, I asked him a question – WHAT DO YOU DO IN 24 HOURS A DAY?

He asked me that  you are  class leader in college.

I said yes, he identified me by face reading.

Immediately, he gave me JOB OPPORTUNITY AS A CAREER ADVISER in his office.

I rejected this offer as I am doing post graduation – in the year 2010

I purchased two books of him:

  • GET THAT DREAM JOB
See his signature below in given picture – He signed only winners in memory mind game.  I am winner of the game.


MAN, WOMAN MAGIC


It’s all about love stories of different age groups.

For more information buy this book to know more about this book in Amazon India website.

In Short about this book which I have observed –

Those are:
  • Cinematic stories it is all like a novel.
  • 60% of the book all about question and answers.
  • Marriage Life - reasons why it leads to arguments and solutions.
  • He is a squadron leader – Read page -29 (You will find his personal life story.
  • He explained more about foreign culture – That is the demerit of this book.
  • You will find – Italic form I like it.

My conclusion:

Keep reading different books by different authors to grow your knowledge – Internationally.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR), Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com





My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)


My YouTube channel - Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:

Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: