Friday, November 02, 2018

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AIM AND PURPOSE


Let us see the meaning which is written in dictionary,

Aim: If you aim for something or aim to do something, you plan or hope to achieve it.

Purpose: The reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

But in reality:

Aim is the long term goals and long term plans
Whereas, Purpose is to the needs of the particular person it may be short term or may be included in long term goals or fraction of seconds.

For Instance:
If I like or want to buy a KAJU BARFI sweets that are very famous in India, costly and healthy too.

Here,

My Aim is save money to buy that costly sweets and share it with my family members.

My Purpose, did I need to buy it for money or save it and have sweets nor like to buy with my pocket money. Save or Not to save -Is it important or not.

Note:

These two words are Aim and Purpose look simple but it has very large meaning inside the subject matters.


Basically, these words are used for motivational purpose.

No comments: