Saturday, March 30, 2019

WHO IS MY ROLE MODEL IN MY LIFE AND WHAT INSPIRES ME

Business people and CEO’s are my role models in my life.

  • Why because?

When i travel or go for walking i see most of the shops - names, goods, budget, goodwill, numerology, person who is good at fast calculations in money transactions.

  • Which Inspire me?

Most of my relatives and family members are business people and business family from since a long generations on wards.

  • What to do?
1. If you want to know about Business people and CEO's i will tell you to read a book called - “Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO's” by Professor M.S. Rao (Father of soft leadership).

2. I am sure you will feel very happy after reading this book.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (Hr)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com







My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)





Also you can find in Amazon:

Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: