Sunday, March 24, 2019

AFTER COMPLETING MBA, I WANT TO DO BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE. WHICH FIELD IS BETTER, MARKETING OR FINANCE

This question was asked by a follower of my blog.

After completing MBA, I want to do business in the future. Which field is better, marketing or finance?

It’s good Question! Right!

I suggest you to go to Marketing Field.

Why?

Because you will learn many things about:

1. How to deal with people?

2. Public Speaking

3. Business to Business case studies

4. Is Goodwill is important in business

5. Why business people say - Customer is a God

6. Interpersonal skills

7. Logical thinking with business tactics

Note:

1. If you are good at mathematics, you can manage your cash like buying and selling goods.

2. In case, you are not at good in mathematics, you can keep an employee to do work of cashier duties.

Remember,

1. Just you think! Why banking employees are good at Marketing?

2. Later you will know -

What is business is all about? - “Business is all about money matters”.

Thank for reading and viewing!

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com







My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)





Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: