Sunday, February 09, 2020

MY 10TH AND 12TH SIGNATURE IS DIFFERENT. WILL IT CREATE ANY PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE IN GOVERNMENT JOB DOCUMENT VERIFICATION - Quora

I have answered a question in quora – asked by Rajan Kumar Gupta

MY ANSWER:

No Problem - Might Be!

You have to know these two rules:

In 10th class - no one know - HOW TO DO SIGNATURE?

FOR EXAMPLE:
  • Your name is Malla. Surya. Laxmi Gupta. In 10th class the signature should be written like this - M.S.L.Gupta
  • While in 12th class your signature should be like this - Malla. Surya. Laxmi Gupta.

CONSIDER THESE POINTS:
  • 12th class certificate is important for password verification - Secondary.
  • 10th class certificate is used for bank accounts or voter cards, pan cards etc.

NOTE:

1. If you have any name change in 7th class or 9th class then there will be or might be problem.
  • Your job is confirmed not to worry.
  • By luck - In government jobs, they consider only BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Thank you for reading and viewing!

Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com






My Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog): http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/

My Other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Since 1937)

My New Blog (Maddali Laxmi Swetha Guide Blog) - https://maddalilaxmiswethaguide.blogspot.com/




My YouTube channels in the name Maddali Laxmi Swetha:

My other YouTube channel - Maddali Swetha Teaching classes:


Also you can find in Amazon:
My name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: