Monday, April 08, 2019

CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE SADDEST PART OF YOUR LIFE IN ONE SENTENCE

If you call failures experiments, you can put them in your resume and claim them as achievements.  - Mason Cooley (American aphorist)

The saddest part of my life:

1. Offer Letter:
  • I will pass in all Job interviews in any company and clear all HR rounds but they will say – We will send you offer letter.
  • But no calls no E-mails from them. Then why they take interview I don’t know! I feel they are wasting my time and their time too.

2. Leadership:
  • From My childhood to now also I am in Leadership and i was:
  • Nominated as SPL - school people leader,
  • Class leader in college education,
  • Class leader and observed also best Anti -Ragging Advisor in my MBA college life.
  • Leader and volunteer in Yoga classes too.
  • Also recently, my name was added in student’s leader list - Students growing from CEO’s and that book first copy gifted to me.]
  • I don’t have any leadership certificates.


My pen friends said to me – For a leader they is no need certificate, a leader is always a leader, anywhere you go you will reach and also lead leadership role, when you achieve PhD. You are called as doctorate. So, concrete on your goal that is a biggest certificate and you will be in the list of globe leaders. So, Aim high”. All the best!

Thank you for readingand viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (Hr)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com







My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)





Also you can find in Amazon:

Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: