Sunday, April 14, 2019

WHAT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME ON FACEBOOK

The best thing that good for me is Facebook pages, it helps us to like all pages which like and get updates in home screen.

It is not useful for me but very useful for Students can prepare for exams. Also in home screen of Facebook you can get your friends update and also you can post your images or videos with subject matter.

Now days, YouTube channels are now time waste you can use your time in Facebook pages regularly no need to go to websites and time waste in my point of view

Facebook is best social networking website which you can learn anything who posts data. Second websites comes under list is LinkedIn in future

I like Facebook a lot it helps me to like Facebook pages which I prefer and can learn immediately without search for anything.

Likewise, some of Facebook page which I visit regularly learn and helpful prepare exams too.

Those are:
  • Arabic with suhayla
  • Manolla Muchatlu
  • Reliance Jewels
  • ICFAI University
  • Human Resource Development Review Journal
  • Fashion TV
  • Vysyas recipes
  • HRdictionary
  • Accounting Coach
  • Shilpa Shetty Kundra (Art of loving food)
  • Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Art of living)
  • We Vysya
  • KVR Institute
  • Vegetarian Vysya Kitchen
  • Vegetarian Vysya Kitchen
  • PhD and Postdoc positions

This is the best thing that happened to me on Facebook Page

But one should beware of using Facebook is the personal use

Recent news came in to the picture that in Telegraph.com
I don’t know why these things happens - 
  • British woman arrested in Dubai over Facebook 'horse post' free to return home after paying court fine.

And I feel strongly that Facebook is doing all wrong things also fraud too and it’s better all countries come over and block this Facebook.com immediately

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com







My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)





Also you can find in Amazon:

Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: