Wednesday, April 17, 2019

WHAT ARE SOME HARSH TRUTHS ABOUT DOING AN MBA

Some of truths about MBA are following:

1. In India, most of students who done MBA i.e. NORTH INDIAN are given more priority for high post Jobs too.

Likewise, let’s discuss some names:
  1. Secretary ISTD Hyderabad (My teacher)
  2. My classmate, we sit same classroom benches. Now, she is north Indian her salary 46,000 above salary per month.
  3. Brahmin’s are given more importance in any field in MBA.

2. All MBA students in India make copy cat of their question paper will pass exam in high marks. Who will write exams in CREATIVITY OR OWN ways writing all are FAILED.


3. LEAKAGE OF QUESTION PAPER:

Who make or take or prepare all questions from university as their professors, they will give questions to big academy or their own academy. So, union of the leader etc, students sell per question paper for 100 to 500 rupees.


4. CASTE FEELING:

Mainly not only those students while who belongs to same caste and teachers, shows caste feeling and given more importance in exam give very importance lessons with question – How to get first rank in university?

Such as, I am leader for two MBA’s colleges:

Once a teacher was allotted for second year strategy management subject in my College, whenever I go to HOD for next class or any classes scheduled are there in afternoon or students should go to their homes or any exam or assignments are there or not.

This strategy management subject teacher calls me to the staff room in front all staff, HOD for no reason she made me to cry whole day and insult me in front my classmate and junior MBA’s students,

Likewise,
·        How is your father health??
 How is your mother health?
 How is your health?
How is your sister health?
 Is one in your family died why?
Etc, what you don’t have any disease you are, lies in front of all teacher and sir tell me the true?


I said we are good healthy family and happy too we look younger because our grandparents looks younger, eat good diet food including fruits, self oil massage very twice a day!

That egoist teacher and my age are same and she always insults me and my reputation in front of director and chairman as a class leader. Even on that situation my second year HOD never care about me and he laugh in front of students and made others to laugh.

I also my internal marks were cut due to I am Arya Vysya and all in the class by overconfidence my classmate mark me laugh all the time that Arya Vysya will have more money give me your pen or pencil I will give you after class and my hand finger gold rings too.

So, one of the marketing teacher saw me and indirect risen that “Swetha and financial management teacher belongs same caste”.

He is my TUITION TEACHER - QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS & BUSINESS DECISIONS and RESEARCH AND METHODOLOGY only for tuition for 3 days only one hour.

And I passed with good marks in exams because, every day I stay in library make research on all books of same subject also read, watch, write the notes from YouTube educational Videos likewise I always say - Which are out of syllabus in questions papers and tell to examination in charge? This is my hobby that out syllabus which given more marks who attend that questions.

I use to answer very subject out of syllabus questions too that’s why I scored good marks in external exams. So, with no reason teacher and sir cut marks and make remarks due to other caste students in my class.


5. RELIGIOUS FEELING:

Every day, I seat with co-asst.leaders and every day when I went to staff room, this non local person (My classmate and well wisher). And one day he got notice that his class attendance where less and you cannot allowed for class from tomorrow. He came to me when I was going to home he stopped me in front of the college gate.

He said I am the first well wisher to you as you don’t have religious and caste feeling that why we non-locals we like you very much.

But you were seating with a local student, and he has all religious feeling when I am sitting in front bench in classmate he seat in back of me and cut the attendance and he is not allowing me to apply for campus placement too.

And my Second year HOD is very angry person and he doesn’t allow students to talk to leader, students should not stay in library for study time etc. for no reason he scolds me that you are not a leader but I was again allotted as Class Leader by my principal as he was my father friend in Warangal as my father worked in Warangal for few years.

One day my director of my college head asked me which type of principal you want so I was saying there are other teacher and sir are there please allot them as for this position who are doing MBA field only and doing PHD too.

Immediately those non-local guys my classmate and bench mate scold me that you are not good in leadership and there are 10 candidates in for leadership post election.

I got irritation and said – madam there was a non local student also my bench mate was studied whole education in your college and school too. So, madam asked me who is that student and where he was I said he is in front of us and you like him to prompt his to teacher for B.Tech (MAFA – Management and Financial accounting).

While my director madam was with good smile and appreciating him – I said that he is from tribal village.

Immediately, she said with loud voice – so you from tribal village I am proud of you that you have done your education in my college and school and she left.

My Principal first date of my college class he was the teacher for financial management subject. When I was submitting attended to my in charge and Principal called me – in front of my tuition sir! Some of my monkeys in class always try to impress teacher / sir to get more marks.

So, my second year Principal called me and scolded these monkeys to go away from staff room and Training and placement sir room.

The next three non local guys felt bad and trying to complaint about me to all teachers and sir’s of my college – B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, etc. And he was asked me to say sorry. Generally I hate word sorry; my class and junior class of his friends saying – hey take me to your village we didn’t seen any tribal people.

He was saying me to say sorry in front of all students in our college and I got frustrated and stopped non local of my classmate (My well wisher). I strongly said you were a local and you got angry and complaining about me. Then what about you done to him you always seat in my place and I don’t that you are jealous about local and non locals.

Now go to admission room and get attendance letter submit to principal  and say I have local and non local feeling.

One day, my tuition sir told me to spell this name “Murthy” my father name I spell it as “Murthi”.

And second year Principal laughed - I thought he may scold me for leadership election to resign as a leader and he motivated me and said - your father always say to office staff that my younger daughter always make mistake of my name that’s why all my office and office exams books courier return back.


6. No Recommendation:

There was teacher for business law subject he is saw too over confidence  after the class the while going to home he caught me college back from back side with force and my hair too.

He said “swetha do you know me”
I said no sir
He said we are at the same age you are my student and I am your teacher what a miracle. I want to make friendship with you.

Once in a while he will come to class scold all students and says - is this way you people dress up and is this you are called as MBA students first time I feel ashamed of you!

He waste all classes and he is attending class for only one month 1 hour. One day, I asked him to explain any topic which I was not able to understand from library books

He said you are MBA regular college no teacher will take every classmate we are not getting salary and we teacher you only one topic from one chapter you have to learn yourself take inspiration from IBS, IBM and ISB

One day, there was a student in my class she was very good at abacus also she was a teacher for play school for abacus subject.

So, I was called by my team in my class to visit all campus tell about this subject who are interested they can visit the auditorium room.

While I was leaving, my business Law class sir told me to stay while correction is going on.

I said no sir I have to visit those classes it is from higher management order and these monkeys raised ego in his mind and cancelled my marks in my internal exams.

And my well wishers said he seen register of us batch and identified who are from education family and he is making friendship for recommendation from your father.

After I know what is happening and I have asked my father is there any recommendation for my teacher.

My father said every person in banking or marketing should write exams and pass no recommendation can help tell them to prepare for bank exams.


7. Teacher Careless Behavior on Students:

When I am studying second year – they was very serious issues on Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state division process is going on!

In first point, I said “Secretary ISTD Hyderabad (My HR teacher)”.

One day my project boss and guider of my project – “Recruitment and Selection”

He told me to get a sign from your hr teacher. So, I went to college to get signature. She told me no need of signature and submitted to the college HOD.

Same I went to company my boss and boss got angry said what kind of college you belongs to AP and she is non-local, your college teachers lied.

Suddenly, teacher and sir were told complaints on students and they resigned job.

The next day I went to college:
North Indian teacher – I was a only student in my college , full time project work and my boss gave me job offer, I told him that I will be the project head and I will recommend her to do job, she is my co-student who is from other college.

Steps:

1. I went to college and my second year HOD scold me why you came alone without your classmate; I said their no contacts between us. Until now, I didn’t have any data about them – who, where, what, how?????? He told me to make call her and gave her cell phone number.

2. I made call to her on phone, she told me to come to campus 1

3. Their HOD of campus one told she left to training and development office.

4. Again I went to T &D office, the office closed from two days my library sir told.

5. Again I made a call to her – she told me to come to 4 campus

6. I went she is not there. I made a call to her, she said I am in MBA campus attendance of students who are doing project in HR.

7. Likewise...... I went to my class and started crying and my tiger HOD started why I am crying…… is the way time you came…………immediately my second year principal came to saw me and said swetha is my family friend daughter- what the problem with you. Students can come any time in college hours it’s their time.

8. Immediately he made a call to my HR teacher, she ran and come and said why principal made call to her.

9. She came and said I am very busy take principal signature – he scold her for this situation you should say to her same……is this way you treat students.

10. My principal said I am going to resign this job because of no salary as state division issues.

And there are so many Harsh Truths things happened and some are not to discussion there are confidential.

Hence,

I conclude that to get job in any industry in India, the hiring department first give importance to top caste only after religious comes.

Thank for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com







My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)





Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me.


No comments: