Tuesday, April 09, 2019

HOW DO YOU MAKE AN IMPRESSION RESUME SO THAT YOU CAN GET JOBS EASILY IN THE FIELD OF COMMERCE

As per rules, Commerce resume never depends on what you wrote in Curriculum vitae (CV).

Mainly you need answerable to any questions their ask which is based on commerce and accounting.

When I have attended job interview - Cognizant Company -  They have asked me to write a Journal entry which is based question a about depreciation and how it work? They have given me to write.

In general, we will depend on calculation on calculator for 3 year on B.com and our brain gets weak in fast calculation! Right!

Some times when you attend commerce based job interview they will ask economics questions also.

So, prepare well for exams and Job interview. And always you should a pen and A4 sheet paper.

They are some dictionary which help you for exams and interview too.

I have a book - Accounting Basic Facts and Definitions - Mini hand book - published by CHOICE INTERNATIONAL, New Delhi, India. 

Note:
Before applying for jobs or attend job check your Job description (JD) clearly that match your resume or not. 

Thank For viewing and reading!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (Hr)

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com







My other Blog: http://deccanvysya.blogspot.com/  (Since 1937)





Also you can find in Amazon:

Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

No comments: