Friday, November 07, 2014

HERE IT IS TO NOTICE FOR ALL MY GOOD VIEWERS, READERS AND FRIENDS - By MaddaliSwetha

I am going to my hometown as grandmother (my mother's mother) died today at morning, Friday.

so, there will be no blog http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.in/ updates for a week as i am going to my hometown.

One the greatest thing untill no one knew my Full name : Maddali Laxmi Swetha



where "Laxmi" name is kept by my grand parents (My mother parents) as Laxmi is my grandmother name and my grandmother's mother-in-law name too. I always feel proud of my name and i am missing my grandmother forever.

It is said that great people live us from the world and live with good message.

I AM PROUD OF MY NAME. BUT I AM MISSING MY GRAND MOTHER WHO LEFT A  MESSAGE IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

My grandmother last wish : " Swetha i will be with you in your whole life - how you knew my name will be your mother - in - law. Hoping for good days will be return back soon.

But please do not misuse my name because my grand mother use to say in my childhood -  no one in this world will become bad person only Situations makes them thief's, cheaters, sadist, etc be good and do good.


Thank you,

............................

Health is Great!


My life is my message. - Mahatma Gandhi Quote

No comments: