Tuesday, December 25, 2018

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY THAT SAYS ABOUT BUSINESS OR JOB CAREER

No!

By astrology, one cannot say that you have business or a job.

But Palmistry can say exactly by seeing lines in palm - What you will achieve in present and future?

I am a Palmistry from childhood that skills to identify - Who they are?
/
What is Palmistry?
Palmistry, or chiromancy, is the claim of characterization and foretelling the future through the study of the palm, also known as chirology, or in popular culture as palm reading. The practice is found all over the world, with numerous cultural variations.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. Presently, I am preparing for PhD. 

No comments: