Saturday, December 15, 2018

HOW I SPENT MY FREE - TIME

My free time:
  1. Helping my mother in cleaning, washing, cooking, Wall Cleaning, etc.
  2. Watch serials like friends, desperate housewives or watch comedy channels in a languages or cartoons.
  3. Reading books or Newspapers that motivate me.
  4. Watching InterviewsActors, Actress or political people.
  5. Sleep long hours
  6. Thinking about my Blog - " IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING "
  7. People Watching: People watching or crowd watching is the act of observing people.
  8. Watching TV like channels like BBC Earth channel, NDTV Good times, Shilpa Shetty Recipes, traveling and living, etc.
  9. Answering questions in Quora.
  10. Observing sunrise or sunset
  11. Bird watching from my home / room balcony.
  12. Dancing and imitating the dance steps in my hall room.
  13. Helping my sister in her business.
  14. Meditation and Yoga or Gym
  15. Think about future about thoughts, planning or SWOT Analysis.
  16. Playing Video games like age of empires, playing with balls, hand video games, etc.
  17. Visiting historical temples, old libraries or new libraries.
  18. Chatting with my Pen Friends.
  19. Herbal bath like home made products and as i am a beautician i give free tips or good advice. 
  20. Watching films in Telugu movies.
  21. Writing letters or product reviews, movie reviews, etc.
  22. Watching my old images in my album and thinking about happy moments.
  23. Gardening with my mother.
  24. Reading and advising my father about his visiting cards, reading his office books.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:

Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. 

Presently, I am preparing for PhD.


No comments: