Monday, December 24, 2018

IS AN MBA OVER RATED OR TREATED AS OVER QUALIFIED?


MBA is also called as over qualified after that now it is called as over rated.

Why Because?
  •  I did MBA from Hyderabad JNTU based college.
  • After completion MBA everyone you as done MBA you equal to ISB, OXFORD, etc

But in Reality:
  • The syllabus varies from small college, university - state, city, country.

In my college,
  • More theory than particular knowledge about case study

In some universities,
  • They will have particular case studies are more.

Likewise,

Where in big colleges like OXFORD, HARVARD, ISB, - They will have more knowledge , they deal about companies problem within few hours which complete data or information.
  • So, I did MBA that doesn’t means my knowledge is equal to big universities.
  • That’s why MBA is over rated and over qualified 

Note: 
Fee structure differs


Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. Presently, I am preparing for PhD.



No comments: