Friday, December 28, 2018

HOW MY HIDDEN TALENT TURN ME AS A WEB CONTENT WRITER

I started my blog in year 2009 and reading articles from my pen friends I started writing and posting articles in my Blog - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/ from May 2014.

After I started getting job opportunities, one day I was checking my E-mails on the sudden I have got an opportunity as Web Content writing – www.telugutodays.com

I shown this data to my brother and he said that this E-Mail was from your MBA classmate and her husband given this job offers. My brother motivated me about content like reading newspapers and also taking guidelines from my parents too.

Later my boss told me to write articles in Career Development, International News, and Lifestyle in English also Telugu editor for Crime News – www.mana.telugutodays.com  

My daily work is too check Google analytics of each articles after that I was selected as content administrator.

Until now, I don’t know that I have Web Content Writing skills that hidden talent - which I am developing by writing articles in my blog also.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com












Also you can find in Amazon:
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. Presently, I am preparing for PhD.


No comments: