Tuesday, December 25, 2018

WHO IS THE IMPRESSIVE CANDIDATE IN HR INTERVIEW

When I was in as “HR trainee job”:

I was making calls and gathering data from Naukri -

While I was making call - was gathering data of candidates.

That person voice very good and impressed and on that time internet was so bad. So, I was unable to take information. 

Generally, any person gives only one minute to gather data. If second time they will talk and avoid.

So, I tried and that person lifted and gives data. Later that person said - I am top must Motivation speaker in India.

I was shock. That call was from Motivational speaker.

Note:
I am the best in senior recruitment process.

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha

You can follow me at,


My Yahoo Email ID: Maddali_swetha@yahoo.com













Also you can find in Amazon: 
Recently, my name was included in a book called - Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEO’s and the first copy of this book is dedicated to me. Presently, I am preparing for PhD. 

No comments: